Daniel Bagley PTA
The Daniel Bagley Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a 100% voluntary committee of parents, staff, and neighbors working together to enhance the success of our vibrant school. The PTA’s goal is to have all Daniel Bagley families and staff registered as members.
Participation is open to parents, relatives, teachers, staff and/or any community member. A strong PTA membership helps us receive grants and successfully market our school.
PTA Mission and Vision
The mission of the Daniel Bagley PTA is to enhance the academic, social, and emotional experience of all students; develop activities that foster a sense of community; and encourage engagement among students, parents, teachers, staff, and administrators. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Goals of the Daniel Bagley PTA
- Raise funds to support our school.
- Allocate these funds in accordance with the Bagley PTA membership’s priorities.
- Develop fun events that build community.
- Support forums that facilitate communication (Buzz newsletter, PTA meetings, Parent Education Forums).
- Offer ways for our community to be involved and engaged in our school.
How to Get Involved
Our PTA website serves a launching point for those eager to get involved and support our students at Daniel Bagley Elementary.
PTA works closely with Daniel Bagley administration and staff to to enhance the academic, social, and emotional experience of all our students. Look around our PTA website and all the ways to get involved.