Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Requesting Transcripts and Student Records

    Former Students, Universities and Corporations

    To request student records (transcript, diploma, graduation status or other student records) or to verify graduation date, please us our on-line request system.

    Current Students

    Requests for student records by a current student or the student's parent/guardian should be directed to the building administrator at the student's school

    Student Records Office

    Special Education Records (IEP, other)   
    Fax: 206-252-0895  

    GED Records
    GED Records Before 2002
    GED Records After 2002
    GED Phone: 360-704-4410

    Student 504 Records
    Fax: 206-743-3046